Monday, July 23, 2012

7/23- Record Day for Silver Rings

This past week was a pretty slow week. My typical hunts to Deer Creek didn't yield as much in silver but I did find a couple of wheat pennies. On Saturday, I was at Rock Canyon Park at a birthday party when I was noticing a bunch of people going down a slippy slide. I thought that would be a good place to go. Sunday after church, I went back there and man did I hit it big. I found 8 total rings, of which 7 are silver rings, one silver dime and plenty of coins. That's the most rings I have even found on one trip and the most silver rings as well.

All the items from this week. Over $20 in change, 3 wheat pennies, 1 silver dime, 9silver rings, 1 cell phone, and plenty of other cool items.

 Found these two rings at Deer Creek on Saturday. One on the right is a Zions National Park ring.
 Mystery Coin that I found on Saturday at Deer Creek. It says 2 cents on the back and is from 1951. I cant make anything out on the other side.
 Two more silver rings from Deer Creek. That place keeps producing for me.
 The record breaking day!!! Total weight is 1.4 ounces of silver. The ring in the 2nd row on the right is a James Avery ring that retails at $70 online.


No comments:

Post a Comment