Monday, April 23, 2012

Back to Cascade Park In Search of Platinum Ring

On Friday I got done with work early and went back to look for the ring. I found a lot of clad and a few interesting finds.

Here is the pair of silver rings I found out at Cascade Park. I think that makes 4 total rings but no platinum ring.
 This is something interesting! Back in the day when people would hide their money, they would call it a cache. It appears that some kid was trying to hide his cache in the field behind the school. I hope he doesn't get too mad when he realizes it's gone.

 This is a first as well. I had quarter signal come up and when I turned it over, there was golf ball right next store.
 Total count for Friday's haul
 That arrow head necklace piece has a buffalo nickel in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment