Tuesday, June 18, 2013

1905 House Keeps Producing for VT Mining

Spent a night last week back over at the 1905 home that Ben and I have detected pretty hard. It's a pretty good size yard and I have been working it really slow. Since it was just me, I tried to go over Ben's area so I could make him jealous but like always, he did a great job of cleaning out every good signal. I did happen to find another token on his side though. Sorry Ben!

Here are the finds! Just a few feet from where I found another Indian, I found a 1895 Indian which makes three for the yard. I found 5 wheat pennies from 1917, 1918, 1919, 1941, and 1956. My relics were one copper ring, pad lock, and a couple bullet casing. The two tokens rounded out the night, one Utah Tax Token and a "Only for Amusement" Token that Ben missed :)


1 comment: