Thursday, May 23, 2013

5/22 Two Silver Rings From Community Park

The other night I decided to for go detecting homes and try to find some silver rings with Ben and his dad at City Center Park. It was a popular spot with plenty of people around. It is not an old park so I was just focusing on finding some silver since my count has been down lately. I ended the night with a pile of clad and 2 CTR rings. They were both silver but the large of the two ended up having some black hill gold in it as in inside of the ring read RTC .925 12K. I was pretty happy with that. The ring retails for $80+. Not a back night!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving such a nice post.Israel is right place for getting a promise rings.You can get all varities of designs,colors in different sizes of earrings at affordable prices from Gabrieli Rubin store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice i will also suggest you to visit sterling silver gemstone rings australia jewellery community?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ancient Silver Rings from Community Park was very beautiful. I would like to share this blog updates with my friends.
    bridal jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched Two Silver Rings From Community Park and both are awesome and i would also share my Fine Jewelry Necklaces jewelery collections with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, i am looking forward to best Wholesale Rhinestone Jewelry suppliers,Can you suggest me better one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the such a nice post. If anyone looking for a Colored Stone Engagement Rings the visit our site.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete