Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On Thursday, I flew out to Bakersfield to see my mom for the weekend. We had a great time and like any professional, I made sure to take my metal detector with me. I didn't get a lot of time to hunt but I found a few regular coins. Last night I stopped by a little elementary school before my softball game and found a little necklace with whistle and a couple bucks in change. Here is the total between last night and the weekend.

My metal detector is super sensitive to pick up a piece of a quarter that was either cut by a lawn mower or someone did it purposely.

 I went to dig up a penny in the playground and these two guys came up from under the wood chips. If I am ever part of a urban survival shown then I know where to go now to find gubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment